Tuesday 30 July 2019

Howl in the Typewriter Video Remix by Conny Plankton

Howl in the Typewriter is a solo music project from the warped genius of Stan Batcow over in Blackpool. I have known Stan for something like thirty years. One of his tracks in particular, Close, was always a firm favourite, and one of the first releases from his label, Pumf! Records, that I ever bought.

While going through a series of you tube videos that Stan sent me, over at:
https://www.youtube.com/user/PumfRecords

I found myself best by the Creative Muse and decided to make a video remix, based on Close. The version of Close here is is the 7" Unextended Treemix version, from the Pumf flexidisc, Bedrooms and Knobsticks released in 1987. Images are a collage of happy childhood memories and disturbing scenes from Stan's own stomping ground of Blackpool. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment